Life's journey is a crazy ride, especially when you have kids. From watching them take their first steps to graduation, every moment fills you with pride. Share some unique graduation quotes from proud parents with your kids. From cute to sentimental, these quotes will let them know how happy you are to see them reach this monumental milestone. You also have a number of quotes to give to the proud parents of a new graduate.
Short farewell quotes from proud parents
When your child graduates from school, you may feel a little overwhelmed (in a good way!)Signaturefor a recent graduate. After all, feelings are more important than words.
- Every fringe rule you need to know
- you amaze me.
- Get to work, kid!
- Good work, my child.
- Color me impressed.
- Keep chasing success.
- I feel all the pride.
- A way to represent your family!
- You're done, I'm proud.
- Exceeded expectations.
- The exam becomes you.
- I'm insanely proud of you.
Cute graduation messages for proud parents to share
Write sweetlygraduation noticechild on a piece of paper or in a message. Tell them how proud you are of them after graduation. These quotes are short, sweet and sure to make you smile. Some can also be adapted to be used as a partthe content of the graduation announcement.
- Success looks amazing on you.
- To say we are proud of you would be the understatement of the year. We are impressed with everything you have done.
- Through it all, you've pushed yourself to achieve greatness, and you've succeeded.
- Your greatest adventure is about to begin. We couldn't be more proud of you.
- You have worked hard for success. Congratulations, kid.
- With a diploma in hand, your future looks bright. Know that we will always be proud of you.
- Our pride cannot be measured. Seeing you succeed is our greatest achievement.
- Go ahead and let those bangs go to your head.
- I can't wait to show off your diploma to all my friends.
- Thank you for making this day my proudest parent (so far).
- I can't wait to see you make your mark on the world.
- Welcome to your first day in life as a candidate. I am proud to be a part of it.
- The future you've worked so hard for is just around the corner. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- Completion of education is an important step in life. You deserve a promotion.
- We've always known how smart you are, and now we're very proud that you've earned the paper to prove it!
Inspirational High School Graduation Quotes From Parents
When your child walks onto that stage to receive their high school diploma, you can't help but smile and you might be bursting with pride if your child is one of those students who can deliverdimissionstale. Through every trial, tear and achievement you were there with them. Show them how proud you are of them through perfectionexam quote.
- Watching you grow and change has been a true gift. And today, we see you take the next steps toward your future by accepting your high school diploma.
- Congratulations to our candidate. We know you can achieve anything you dream of. Have a nice trip.
- Your future burns brighter than the sun. We could not be more proud of all that you have achieved and will achieve in the future.
- From a toddler holding our hands to a grown up high school student, the trip was an adventure for the books. We are very proud to be your parents.
- You don't need a paved road ahead. You pave them for others. We are proud to be your parents and to see you complete your high school education.
- All your hard work in high school paid off with great honors. Congratulations to our candidate.
- Being your parent is the greatest honor I have ever achieved. I am very proud of all you have achieved through your hard work and dedication.
- You always wrote your own story. We are very glad we could be with you during your high school adventure. As you grow up and start a new chapter, we want you to know how proud we are.
- I have always been proud of you. It has been a true gift to watch you work your way through high school and face all kinds of struggles with poise and grace. You are a unique and wonderful person. Congratulations.
- Your first day of school walking hand in hand is one of my most treasured memories. When I hug you and look at your matriculation exam, I am so proud of you. I know that wherever you go in this world, you will light up those around you.
Sentimental graduation quotes from parents
Your offspring may not normally appreciate it when you get too sentimental, but they may make an exception on graduation day. Even the coolest kid will probably get a little emotional; they will be open to a sentimental quote like the one below.
- Have I told you recently that I admire you?
- Rejoice in all that you have done, my child.
- On graduation day, celebrate all that you have done and become.
- Enjoy your graduation; you deserve to be proud of all you have achieved.
- You started the day as a student, and you end it as a graduate. I couldn't be more proud.
- It's just that I'm more proud of you than I thought possible. Congratulations on the exam.
- I cried tears of joy when they called your name and I swelled with pride when you walked across the stage.
- We know how hard you've worked to get here and we're very proud to see the recognition you deserve.
- Today my heart is filled with pride for all you have accomplished and admiration for your sacrifices.
- today exam; tomorrow world! I always knew you could do it. I am so proud of everything you have accomplished.
- I thought I'd be a little sad when you reach that milestone, but instead I'm bursting with pride and awe.
- What you have learned so far has put your future within reach; what you learn next will help you realize your dreams.
High school graduation quotes from parents
High school examthis is a big milestone for your baby. They are taking the next step in their educational career. The classes get harder and the rewards get bigger. Celebrate their achievement by sharing a proud parent graduation quote.
- You go to the next chapter. Enjoy the moments and follow your dreams. Create precious memories for a lifetime. Congratulations to my high school students.
- A chapter of your primary school career is coming to an end. You have matured and changed in an amazing way and I know you are ready for the challenges of high school.
- I can't wait to see what the next chapter of your school career brings. You made us so proud with your high school achievements.
- There are so many stars you can aim for. Let high school help you find your way to your future. Proud parents of a high school graduate.
- High school is where you cling to your dreams and create the best memories of your life. You made us very proud when you graduated from high school and moved on. You will continue to make us proud as you grow up and change.
- Ending a chapter in your high school career is a huge milestone. Be proud of yourself as we are of you.
- You are starting a new chapter, our beautiful young teenager. Congratulations on graduating high school.
- Good to go! You made us so proud of you. Even during the difficult times in middle school, you did an amazing job.
- In a world full of black and white, you are a bright red. You shined well in high school and we are very proud to see you graduate.
- After finishing middle school and moving on to high school, you will continue to shine.
Proud messages to parents about their son's graduation
Childhood is the longest and shortest period of a parent's life. One moment you are holding a beautiful bundle in your arms, the next you are proudly watching your son walk across the podium to collect his diploma. Share how proud you are of them in a graduation card or Facebook post. These captions also work well on your graduation photo Instagram posts.
- It's a privilege and an honor to witness the graduation, son. Our pride in you is immeasurable. Congratulations.
- Son, it's an honor to see your years of hard work pay off like this. Congratulations on the exam.
- Nothing could make me more proud than having a son who graduated that day. You are an amazing young man.
- Son, you have made me proud so many times, but today it tops your list of other accomplishments. I can't wait to see how you impress me even more in the future.
- Even though you are grown up, I still see my son when I look at you. Today I watched the confident young man you have become receive his diploma. I am so proud of the person you are.
- When you started walking across the stage, I saw a little boy I dropped off at kindergarten, but when you got your diploma, I saw the amazing young man you have become. I'm so proud of you.
- You will make a difference in this world. You changed your parents' lives. We are proud to see you graduate.
- You set goals and you crush them. We know you will fulfill all your dreams, graduate.
- Congratulations on your big day. When you put on your cap and gown and walk down the aisle, please know that I will be cheering you on. Your hard work and commitment was inspiring to see.
- When life gave you lemons, you made lemonade. And today you are reaping the fruits of all the goals and challenges you have set yourself, son. There are no words to describe how proud I am of you.
- Your first step on the bus feels like yesterday. I was proud of you then and every now and then. But today I am more proud than I can express when I see you graduate.
- Knowledge doesn't stop at high school, son. It's something you get out of everything you do. But I know you will walk an amazing path as you create your future and make your dreams come true.
- Son, you are always born to shine. When you graduate from high school, never forget that you are a shining star, creating a more beautiful world with every step. And I'm proud to be your parent.
- Getting to this point was not without struggle and hours of study. But you met every challenge with a smile and a positive attitude. Watching you walk down the aisle after your diploma will be one of my proudest moments as your parent.
- Son, you learn and grow from everything you do. You give your best every moment. We are proud to see you graduate and choose the next path on your journey.
Proud parents quotes for daughter graduation
Watching your little princess grow up has been one of life's greatest privileges. When you shed a little tear, smile proudly at their completion. Tell them how proud you are of their accomplishmentssweet message.
- Dear daughter, take some time to bask in the glow of your accomplishments on graduation day.
- My heart filled with all those emotions as I watched my daughter receive her diploma.
- My little girl now has the paper she needs to change the world. I can't wait to see what you do next!
- Today exams, tomorrow the world. I wish you all the best for my new baby girl.
- From my childhood dolls to today's graduation, I have always been so proud of my amazing daughter.
- My daughter, I am shocked by your dedication and diligence. Let your graduation day be the perfect start to the next chapter in your life.
- Watching my child walk across the stage as a confident young woman is overwhelming. I am very proud of all you have achieved and I feel honored to be your mother/father.
- A daughter like you happens once in a million. We're glad we were. Congratulations on the exam.
- Each goal was met with determination and a smile. Our girl, we are very proud of you as you graduate.
- From our little princess to a beautiful queen ready to change the world. Thank you for letting us hold your hand as you get through life. Congratulations on the exam.
- It was a pleasure to be your parents. We are very proud of this great achievement, daughter. Congratulations on your high school graduation.
- You worked so hard to get to this day and it paid off. Congratulations to our daughter.
- Your future looks as bright as you, my daughter.
- Today I know we are the happiest parents in the world. We had an amazing daughter who showed us what true commitment and hard work looks like. Enjoy your exam.
Girl, in my eyes you've always been a contender. I have visualized this day from the moment you were born. I am incredibly proud of you.
Sign up for our newsletter with all the latest stories and products we love.
Warming farewell messages from proud parents
You can't help pissing yourself off a little at exams. Your child grows up and moves on. Send a sweet, simple quote to warm their hearts at graduation.
- From the moment you first entered school, you wondered what you wanted to be when you grew up. Well, today you showed the world that you are ready. You make us proud.
- There are many moments in a parent's life that make their heart swell with pride for their child. Watching you graduate is one of those moments.
- You have shown the world that you are ready to face any obstacle the world throws at you. You are ready to reach for your dreams and create your own bright future.
- Every wave that has thrown you has made you stronger and more determined. Today you showed the world how amazing you are. We are so proud of you.
- You made me proud yesterday. You made me proud of you today. And you will make me proud of you in the future. You are an amazing baby and I am glad you are mine. Congratulations on the exam.
Congratulations Quotes For The Proud Parents Of A New Graduate
While the graduate deserves the most attention on graduation day, the parents also deserve recognition. If you know a mom or dad whose child is about to graduate, take a moment to congratulate them. After all, a lot of love and support from mom and dad played an important role in their baby's performance.
- Way to parent, folks! Good job raising a [high school/college] graduate.
- Your child is receiving a diploma today and you definitely deserve a bow. Well done, parents!
- Congratulations on your child's graduation. This is a great achievement - for you and for them.
- Getting your child into secondary school is no mean feat. Let me be the first to congratulate you on a job well done as a parent.
- Take a moment and consider that you have raised a candidate! How's that for a sense of accomplishment?
- They passed the stage, but you also deserve an award. Congratulations on raising such a wonderful offspring.
- Educating a candidate is not an easy task. A lot of parenting went into helping your child earn the right to mark school as done.
- Your child is the one who got the diploma, but now you have the right to say that you have raised a graduate. Keep going!
- As you reflect on all that your child has accomplished, take a moment to reflect on how you have contributed to their success. Keep going!
- Recognition and congratulations to you for all the love, sweat and tears you have invested in preparing your child for graduation day. It worked great!
- Graduation day is not only a reason to be proud of your children. You've played a pretty big part in getting to this day, so be proud of yourself. Appreciation to you.
- Behind every successful graduate is a support system that has enabled them to complete the work required to earn their degree. Congratulations.
Famous quotes from parents about their child's graduation
When you can't find the perfect unique quote for your child, try a famous quote. These quotes will hit you with all your emotions.
- "The day of graduation has finally come, you have fulfilled your dreams. All your hard work has paid off, we are very proud of you.” - Catherine Pulsifer
- "We have not come to celebrate your achievements, but to celebrate who you are." - Dr. Kevin Lehman
- "We are very happy for you. You deserve recognition on this day because you have worked hard to reach your graduation day. Good job!" - Byron Pulsifer
- "Congratulations! Today is your day. You are going to amazing places! You are going and going." - Doctor Seuss
- “Behind you now is yesterday; let your experience and knowledge lead the way. Here's to you and your success, we know you'll give it your all.” - Theodore W. Higginsworth
- "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt.
- "Go and set the world on fire." - St. Ignatius of Loyola
- "She believed she could so she did it." - RS Grey
- "You've overcome every test. You've done a lot of homework. All these years. Congratulations, you passed." —Daniel Duckery
- "The most important thing in your life is to live honestly and not give in to peer pressure to try to be something you're not." —Ellen DeGeneres
Proud parents graduation quotes to share
Sometimes it's hard to find the right words to tell your kids how proud you are of them. When it comes to exams, useperfect quote. They can easily be added to a custom graduation gift, scrapbook, or even a plaque at their open house. You can find even more inspiration by looking at somedeparture statement.
Popular on LoveToKnow
© 2023 LoveToKnow Media. All rights reserved.